We all have different stages and phases in life. Sometimes a new stage feels inevitable, because you’ve reached the point where you just know that something has to change. Sometimes, you notice it earlier in the process, and it feels more like a small vibration, just starting to tickle in the back of your throat.
Either way, each new stage can feel incredibly unsettling – after all, you’ve never been here before. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a guide? Furthermore, wouldn’t it be nice to have a neutral 3rd party, who has no vested interested in the outcome, but can give you the space, perspective, and tools to consider your options more clearly? I can work with you to help you navigate it, and get you to living a more vibrant, soul-satisfying life.
I work with clients in the following ways:
- Free Consultation : I always like to start with a free 30-minute consultation. The goal of this consultation is to learn a little more about each other, and see if working together would be a good idea. I’ll ask you about the areas of your life where you are looking to make progress. I’ll also tell you my coaching philosophy, and answer any questions you may have.
- One-on-One Coaching : Coaching sessions are generally one hour long, once per week, over Zoom or phone. I offer multi-session packages for a discount, if paid in advance.
- Tech Career Burnout : This is an 8-week program that will bring immediate relief for those at any stage of burnout. We’ll investigate the root cause of the burnout, learn tools for handling day to day stress, and map out a plan for longer-term satisfaction at work.
- Corporate Career Reboot : This is a program that I am currently Beta testing. If you are one of the first 3 people to sign up, you will get an extremely discounted rate in exchange for your honest feedback.
- Separation and Divorce : This is a program that I am currently Beta testing. If you are one of the first 3 people to sign up, you will get an extremely discounted rate in exchange for your honest feedback.
Schedule a Free Consultation