Does This Sound Like You?
- You work for a technology company and feel like your personal values are in conflict with the company’s values
- Although you’ve learned to adapt to the culture, you’re exhausted from code switching between two very different worlds – yours and theirs
- You’ve worked hard to “fit in”, but it feels like you’re trying to squeeze a square peg into a round hole
- You don’t feel recognized or valued for your true genius, the things that make you unique
- You feel burned out or are heading in that direction because you don’t fully realize how toxic your work situation has become
- You’re at loss about how to manage the stress you’re feeling on a daily basis
- You feel conflicted about whether to stay or go – you can make a case for both, but you feel stuck
In this 6 week program you will:
- Recognize any painful beliefs that are keeping you from being more authentic at work
- Learn simple tools for checking in with yourself in any situation at work, for immediate stress reduction
- Identify the tasks on your “to do” list that deplete you, and ones that light you up
- Craft a vision of YOUR ideal work day and create a more positive future, on your terms
- Identify small changes you can make today that will make you feel a true sense of belonging and empowerment
- Make a longer term plan for any career transition or development plan
Although you probably have a manager, peers, mentors, and workplace programs that you can work with on these things, I have found that talking to a neutral 3rd party, who has no vested interested in the outcome, can give you the space and perspective to consider your options more clearly. As a former software engineer, I know what it’s like to feel exhausted, defeated and burned out! As a Coach I am trained to keep a neutral mindset and teach you the tools to help you to get attuned to what you are wanting, not rather than what your manager, peers, or mentors want from you.
At the conclusion of this program, you will feel a sense of clarity about what you want, and how to get it. You will not feel overwhelmed with the burden of other people’s expectations, but free to chart your own course toward your ultimate goal.
- We will meet one time per week for six weeks
- Each session is one hour, and can be over phone or Zoom
- It is ideal to find a time where you can eliminate distractions and be present
Are you in? Are you curious to learn more?
If so, schedule a Free Consultation to get started!