It seems inevitable that we will all make a major change in our career at some point before retirement. During this time of transition, it can be so hard to figure out what you want to do, let alone begin the process of letting go of old identities that no longer serve you.
This program is for individuals at any stage of career transition, which can include:
- Going through a reorganization, where you are not in control of where you land
- Feeling demoralized after moving under a manager that is not a good fit
- Bored with your current job, looking to learn something new
- Wondering if its time to leave the corporate environment for a smaller company
- After leaving corporate work to care for family, you’re wanting to come back but aren’t sure where to start
In this program, we’ll do the following work:
- Identify and Investigate any painful beliefs you have about yourself, your colleagues, you organization, or your company
- Learn to check in with yourself to have clarity about how you feel during decision making about career
- Learn to set and enforce boundaries with your current colleagues, to ensure your day to day life is manageable until you find a path that is right for you
- Learn tools for accessing more information that is available through your body and subconscious
- Dream up your ideal job – how it feels, what it looks like
- Learn strategies for making small, manageable changes that will ultimately help you achieve the feelings you desire at work
- We will meet one time per week for eight weeks
- Each session is one hour, and can be over phone or Zoom
- It is ideal to find a time where you can eliminate distractions and be present
Price: $199 for 8 one-hour sessions
NOTE: I’m currently beta testing this program, and offering it at a highly reduced rate, in exchange for your honest feedback.
If you’d like to learn more, let’s talk.
Schedule a Free Consultation