Group coaching and Workshop formats can add a powerful dimension to our internal work. By hearing the stories of others, and coming to understand that we are truly not alone, that others have experienced the same limiting beliefs that are blocking us. We can work together, and learn from others in a safe, caring environment.
I currently offer group coaching and workshops over Zoom and at Rhea Essential Healing, located at 121 N. 85th St., Seattle, WA 98103.
Find my next events on Meetup groups:
I offer group coaching and workshops on topics including, but not limited to:
- Impostor Syndrome
- Career and Job
- General Feelings of stuckness
Custom designed workshops are also available.
What is Group Coaching?
My intention with group coaching is to create a safe space of trust, where we can come together with an intention to share our experience and learn from the experiences of others. In this setting, you may not get as much individual attention as a one-on-one coaching session, but I believe you can receive just as much guidance and insight when hearing someone else be coached. You will walk away from a group coaching sessions with at least one new tool to take with you, to help you explore the topic in greater depth.
The group coaching session will include the following:
- Welcome: grab tea, find a place to sit, meet other attendees
- Introduction: Anne will set ground rules, and share a bit on the topic for the coaching session
- Check-in: each person has the opportunity to share their intention and experience, just a few minutes per person
- Group Coaching: we’ll dive into exploring the common themes that came up during check-in
- Check out: each person has the opportunity to share their biggest insight
Schedule a Free Consultation